Industry : : Emirates Float Glass (EFG) LLC is a world class, multi-award winning float glass facility based in Abu Dhabi UAE. Established in 2009 by Dubai Investments PJSC, the state-of-the-art facility has become a dominant player in the region for float glass in architectural and automotive applications, producing 600 tons of glass a day.
Location : ICAD-2 - Abu Dhabi
Duration : Full-time
Application Deadline : one week from the date of posting
Position Summary : Supervising and managing all the finance, treasury and other accounting activities of EFG
1. Preparing monthly Financial Statements and executive summary of MIS. Preparation of variance analysis based on finance reports with comparison of last year records.
2. Verifying and providing accurate financial information, financial reports before deadlines.
3. Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends and arranging funds and reporting current funds status to top management.
4. Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk.
5. Preparation of Annual Budget with the co ordination of all the departments and ensure to implement the same.
6. Preparation of Board presentation for the BOD.
7. Liaising with internal and external auditors.
8. Review and prepare VAT calculations and make the payments in compliance with FTA.
9. Monitoring and guiding the finance team on day to day basis.
10. Ensuring all the accounting and finance activities are in Compliance with IFRS.
11. Review Audit results and evaluate findings and prepare action plan thereof.
12. Reviewing and approval of Payroll.
13. Reviewing and approving PO’s as per the mandate.
14. Ensure to be in compliance with the Company’s Delegation of Authority.
Professional Qualifications CA/CPA
Professional Experience :
• 7-8 years working experience in UAE or Gulf as a Finance Manager for a large company.
• Preferable with a strong financial Accounting and reporting and analytical skills.
• Preferably Manufacturing background and experience.
• Expertise in Trade Finance and knowledge in VAT
• Preferably Working experience in Oracle ERP or similar systems
• Strong communication skills
• Fluency in English and Arabic is preferable.