Company: Dubai Investments Real Estate Company
Industry: Leading real estate and property developer with a proven track record of delivering high quality, residential, commercial and industrial assets
Location: DIP, Jebel Ali, Dubai Investments Head Quarter
Application deadline: one week from the date of posting
Position Summary: Handle all security issues in Junior and Al Mozna building
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons
- Guard against theft and maintain security of premises, Answer alarms and investigates disturbances.
- Patrol all premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage. Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Call police or civil defence in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises
- Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment, or machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
- Monitor and adjust controls that regulate building systems, such as air conditioning 24 degree & electric and Circulate among visitors, patrons, or employees to preserve order and protect property
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Control traffic by directing drivers
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements
- Oversee the Alarm system and switch on time
- Ensure proper implementation of community rules
- Perform any other duties as requested by direct Manager
- Holder of security Management certificate as required by Dubai Government
- At least three (3) years experience
- Good command of written and oral English
Interested applicants please send your updated Resume to email@example.com, mentioning the Job ID and Title in the subject line