Industry: Dubai Investments was incorporated in 1995. Since then, it has grown to become a major player in the economy of Dubai and the UAE, with prudent investments in diversified sectors and markets across the globe – real estate, industrial, financial, healthcare and education among others. Listed on the Dubai Financial Market in 2000, Dubai Investments has 16,700 shareholders with a share capital of 4.25 billion. Through its businesses, Dubai Investments has empowered communities – driving positive growth in all fronts.
Location: DIP, Jebel Ali, Dubai Investments Head Quarter
Application deadline: one week from the date of posting
Performs HR support activities related to compensation & benefits, employee relations in coordination with Group HR & Administration function as directed by CHRO.
- Maintain knowledge of the group policies and respond to employee inquiries regarding policies, benefits and/or other general HR topics.
- Establish and maintain personnel files in accordance with local labour laws and prepare paperwork required to place employees on payroll.
- Support the recruitment process if required in sourcing and interviewing.
- Monitor and process documentation required for visa applications and renewals, tickets reimbursement as required.
- Ensure proper on boarding process is implemented for new joiners.
- Monitor & follow up employee’s benefits. Calculate & ensure the monthly submission of general pension contribution for local & GCC employees.
- Ensure compliance with Corporate HR & Administration leave and time attendance policies by tracking employee leaves, preparing documentation and other paperwork as required.
- Provide various HR services related to employee relations, personnel transactions and administrative work (official letters, banks, consulate, etc...)
- Handle the Medical, Life insurance file in regards to addition, deletion, claims and monitor utilities; Etisalat & Petrol gaz.
- Implement the performance management process & ensure implementation in a timely manner.
- Prepare the annual HR budget for the entities in charge and submitting to the same to CHRO.
- Prepare the payroll for the entities in charge on monthly basis & submit it to finance.
- Prepare the EOS, exit clearance & conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee’s leaving.
- Perform any other related job duties as requested by the direct supervisor.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or any other related field.
4 to 7 years of relevant experience
Other Skills / Requirements:
- Excellent command of written and oral Arabic and English
- Proficient in computer and internet skills, especially with respect to HR software and tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Interested applicants please send your updated Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the Job ID and Title in the subject line.