Sr. Investment Officer
Industry : Investment
Location : Jebel Ali, Dubai
Duration : Full-time
Application Deadline : one week from the date of posting
Position Summary : To assist the senior Management in evaluating new business opportunities, preparing investment model presentations, Assisting in new project implementation & administrative related issues as instructed.
1. Prepare the Group Financial results to be submitted in the Board Meeting, report financials along with key updates to the CFO - DII on a monthly basis.
2. Ensure that the processes are in place for internal business control in accordance with the Companys Objectives, rules and regulations.
3. Deal with banks and ensuring sufficient facilities are available for Companies. Liaise with the banks for new facilities for DII and the Group
4. Ensure compliance to the overall banking covenants etc for the Group.
5. Oversee the accounting, preparation of all financial reports, including Budgets, Monthly Management accounts, reports to Management/shareholders representatives and reports to comply with the internal and external reporting requirements.
6. Assist in review of the business plans for green field acquisitions and raise finance.
7. Ensure existence of sound financial structure, maximizing the utilization of financial resources in DII and subsidiaries.
8. Assist the Subsidiarys Management in preparing the financial projections and Budgets and advises them on how to improve the financial planning process.
9. Liaise with CFO – DII and Internal Auditors – DI and ensure compliancy and proper and timely Reporting. Facilitates their work and ensures proper disposition of their observations.
10. Liaise with external Auditors and government auditors and ensure all required documentations are provided on a timely manner.
11. Ensure Compliance of VAT regulations
12. Prepare periodic Performance reports.
13. Implement budgetary process by establishing detailed budget schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating budget data.
14. Assists in the preparation of Company budget and monitors on a monthly basis expenditure, monitoring of budgets v/s actual results and carrying out necessary activities in this regard.
15. Review Delegation of Authority and propose to the respective Board of DII Group Companies
16. Supervise the accounting function for the new acquisitions until ramp up stages
1. Oversee the Finance Departments operations, including Accounting Services and Accounting Advisory and provide guidance to overall operations of the Subsidiaries.
1. Ensure compliance with all legal, contractual, audit, regulatory, risk management and procedures.
2. Responsible for maintaining efficiency & standards of the finance division
Chartered Accountant or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
Professional Experience :
• At least 5 years of finance experience with at least 2 years in a managerial role. • Excellent command over written and spoken English; • Good at MS applications (Word, excel and PPT) • Good knowledge of International Accounting and financial reporting standards with sound technical knowledge.
Application Process :
- Interested applicants please send your updated Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the Job ID and Title in the subject line