Industry: Folcra Beach was founded in 1995 at the height of the modern movement and its aim has always been to develop state-of-the-art technology by systematically and consistently incorporating the latest innovations of applied technique into its architectural products in order to provide to the creative architects with an integral support system, ranging from information, calculations and tests at the design stage, to manufacture and assembly on site, at the construction stage.
Location: DIP, Jebel Ali, Dubai Investments Head Quarter
Application deadline: one week from the date of posting
Responsible for various accounting functions and tasks assigned from time to time with an objective of maintaining accurate and up-to-date accounting records.
1. Must have full knowledge of Peachtree accounting software.
2. Records supplier invoices after ensuring appropriate documentation and approvals on a timely basis.
3. Raise invoices of projects progress billing and general sales.
4. Prepares payments and transfer instructions on a timely basis after conducting a 3 way match.
5. Prepares monthly closing journal vouchers.
6. Performs reconciliation with suppliers’, inter-group receivables and payables, banks and petty cash etc.
7. Prepares debit/credit notes on a monthly basis with adequate supporting documentation and coordinating with group companies finance staff for this purpose.
8. Filling of monthly VAT return.
9. Project accounts and CWIP reconciliation on monthly basis.
10. Ensures the completion of month-end closing checklist and ensuring that all relevant tasks have been completed before the production of monthly MIS.
11. Deposits cheques and PDCs into bank on a timely basis
12. Prepares and circulates transmittal for bounced and returned cheques relating to leases on a monthly basis or as required.
13. Performs monthly closing together with the bank and cash in hand reconciliations for review by Assistant Finance Manager.
14. Maintains and disburses petty cash as per Company policy.
15. Preparation of schedules and files for external auditors.
16. Maintains appropriate filing and documentation.
17. Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance.
At least five (5) years of experience in finance and accounting in contracting in the UAE.
Interested applicants please send your updated Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the Job ID and Title in the subject line.