Industry: Properties Investment LLC is a joint venture of Dubai Investments PJSC. The company, established in 2002, is engaged in investment in, and development of, real estate properties and is mainly involved in developing residential and recreational projects.
Location: DIP, Jebel Ali, Dubai Investments Head Quarter
Application deadline: one week from the date of posting
Position Summary: Responsible for PI Accounting and Owners Association accounts, Payable & Bank related issues.
• Assist in the preparation monthly MIS closing and reporting within the predefined timeline including monthly closing for MIS.
• Assist in budget preparation & ensure proper collection of detailed data from various departments.
• Assist in preparation of service charges budget for Owners’ Association and assist in finalizing owners’ Association accounts.
• Monitor budgets v/s actual results and carry out necessary activities in this regard.
• Assure accuracy of all journal vouchers and compliance with established accounting principles and procedures.
• Liaise with banks and ensure that accounts are opened, maintained and closed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Liaise with banks and manage banking transactions in compliance with established policies and procedures.
• Compare bank transactions reported on the bank statements and the actual bank transactions as per internal records and generate reconciliation statements.
• Identify discrepancies based on reconciliation and determine cause of the same.
• Liaise with bank representatives to resolve discrepancies and resolve other bank related issues.
• Handle all payments of PI and ensure proper supporting documentation & approvals.
• Maintain the books of accounts & other information systems.
• Assure accuracy of all sorts of vouchers & compliance with established accounting principles & procedures.
• Liaise with internal departments of the Company on matters of financial and accounting matters.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance
• Professional Certification (CA) is preferred.
• At least three (3) years of experience in finance and accounting.
• Experience in Real Estate developers is an asset.
Other Skills / Requirements:
• Excellent communication skills with command over written and spoken English.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Should have working knowledge of an ERP system.
Interested applicants please send your updated Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the Job ID and Title in the subject line.