Location: DIP, Jebel Ali, Dubai Investments Head Quarter
Application deadline: one week from the date of posting
- Managing company's financial accounting, reporting systems (BaaN ERP)
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, bankers etc.
- Preparing & presenting Board of Directors (BOD) meetings documents (Financials) & preparing general updates on the operations and minutes of the meeting
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Maintaining accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies
- Preparing the payroll and processing WPS monthly with the coordination from HR department for adjustments with staff payout
- Preparation of payments transfers, cheques as at the agreed payment date/Manage AP/ vendors payments on a timely basis which carries business risk (for e.g. Lease line, Microsoft, Infor (BaaN)
- Cash management
- Customer/Vendor Interactions for better payment terms on contracts and large orders
- Customer interactions for collections
- Managing and following the Delegation of Authority Matrix (DOA) for all approvals in terms of purchases, payments, HR, Receivables, Audit, Sales etc.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements
- Secures financial information by completing database backups
- Protecting organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Ensure compliance of VAT regulations
- Prepare TechSource LLC’s budgets in consultation with the general manager & other functional heads
- Managing budgets for the year and continuous monitoring of the budgets to avoid overspending.
- Providing and interpreting financial information
- Monitoring and Interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends analyzing changes & evaluating alternatives and advising accordingly
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines (Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly)
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation
- Preparing and recording asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information on a monthly basis
- Preparing trial balance on a monthly basis; reconciling entries and uploading to the reporting tool (MIS) by finalizing the financial status as at required date
- Liaising with internal and external auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for external business opportunities and execution of Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA’s)/Memorandum of understanding (MOU) etc.
- Execution of Service Level Agreements with customers for the year
- Liaising with the Group HR Department in facilitating employee needs in terms of issuance of salary, employment letter, Medical & Life insurance details etc.
- Managing the IT assets insurance on a yearly basis
- Liaise with the technical team to prepare accurate invoicing to the customers on a monthly basis based on the user count provided by the individual functional heads
- Approving the monthly Microsoft invoicing report, monitoring the Microsoft pricing changes in varies software rates on a half yearly/yearly basis and budget appropriately
- Ensuring that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained
- Liaise with the functional heads to prepare accurate project costing for varies application infrastructure-based projects)
- Prepare yearly incentive payout calculations based on the KPI’s and targets set to each employee
- Order negotiations with vendors/Customers.
- Manage and monitor the work of the admin officer, office driver & office assistant
- Checking accuracy of the petty cash, dealing with queries
- Be the main link person with the head office and TechSource LLC
- Oversee office facilities to ensure smooth running and pleasant office environment.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Relevant financial qualifications
- Effective Collaborative skills
- Ability to effectively manage operational tasks and liaise with respective department
- Demonstrated vendor management skills
Interested applicants please send your updated Resume to email@example.com, mentioning the Job ID and Title in the subject line.