Industry: University of Balamand Dubai [UOBD], brought to the UAE by Dubai Investments PJSC and based at Dubai Investments House in Dubai Investments Park [DIP], offers a holistic education backed by the strong reputation and enviable legacy of the Lebanon-based University of Balamand [UOB].
Location: DIP, Jebel Ali, Dubai Investments Head Quarter
Application deadline: one week from the date of posting.
- Teaches courses in the discipline area.
- Develops and designs curriculum plans to foster student learning, stimulate class discussions, and ensures student engagement.
- Provides tutoring and academic counseling to students, maintains classes related records, and assesses student coursework.
- Collaborates and supports colleagues regarding research interests and co-curricular activities.
- D. in Social Psychology.
- Relevant experience of sufficient scope and duration.
Other Skills / Requirements:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (Arabic is a plus).
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Collegial, team player.
Interested applicants please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the Job ID and Title in the subject line.