Company: Dubai Investments Real Estate Company
Industry: Leading real estate and property developer with a proven track record of delivering high quality, residential, commercial and industrial assets.
Location: DIP, Jebel Ali, Dubai Investments Head Quarter
Application deadline: one week from the date of posting
- Managing all finance and accounting operations
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Implement and enhance MIS reporting across all projects;
- Ensure implementation and adherence to systems and automation;
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL control, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition, accounts consolidation and periodic reconciliations as applicable;
- Monitor, recommend and implement detailed process controls for all aspects of A/R, A/P, GL, etc
- Research technical accounting and tax (VAT) issues and recommend measures for compliance
- Ensure robust quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting, monthly and periodic close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Manage banking operations and related cash flow monitoring
- Implement and monitor various MIS systems for sales, leasing and accounting. Liaise with IT on implementation and enhancement of existing IT systems for efficient and accurate financial and management reporting;
- Liaise with various departments, mainly projects team to monitor accurate cost capturing and feasibilities for all projects
- Implement budgetary process by establishing detailed budget schedules; collecting, analysing, and consolidating budget data.
- Coordinate with external and internal auditors to ensure that audits and reviews are carried out effectively and all audit / review comments are discussed and appropriately closed.
- Manage a team of 3-5 accountants/senior accountants
- Additional controller duties as necessary
- Bachelor Degree in Accounts, Finance
- Relevant professional qualification in finance (CA/CPA/CMA/ACCA)
- At least 5 years of financial & MIS reporting experience;
- IFRS / VAT exposure
- Big 4 audit/consulting firms experience preferred
- Real estate exposure preferred
Other Skills / Requirements:
- Excellent command over written and spoken English;
- Advanced working knowledge of MS office suite
Interested applicants please send your updated Resume to email@example.com, mentioning the Job ID and Title in the subject line.