Industry: Properties Investment LLC is a joint venture of Dubai Investments PJSC. The company, established in 2002, is engaged in investment in, and development of, real estate properties and is mainly involved in developing residential and recreational projects.
Location: DIP, Jebel Ali, Dubai Investments Head Quarter
Application deadline: one week from the date of posting
Position Summary: Ensure service charge is collected on time.
- Follow up on service charge payment.
- Coordinate collections with the team, prepare outstanding statements, prepare statement of accounts & invoices.
- Update the books of accounts and relevant systems with the status in timely manners.
- Issue receipts of payments to tenants.
- Reconcile and resolve discrepancies and issues between payments received with tenant’s ledger.
- Inform and follow-up clients on bounced cheques.
- Safekeeping of PDC’s received and deposit the same on due date.
- Follow up on TSE and Water Bill payment.
- Prepare daily collection status report and submit the same on weekly basis to the Direct Manager and Senior Finance Manager.
- Prepare daily bank deposit report and submit the same to Direct Manager, Senior Accountant, and Senior collections officer.
- Submit monthly detailed service charges and collection status report to Direct Manager and Senior Finance Manager.
- Diploma in any discipline
- Bachelor degree in accounting is preferred.
- From 2 to 4 years of professional experience.
Other Skills / Requirements:
- Good command over written and spoken English;
- Proficient in computer, Microsoft applications and internet skills.
Interested applicants please send your updated Resume to email@example.com, mentioning the Job ID and Title in the subject line.