Location : DIP, Jebel Ali, Dubai
Duration : Full-time Application
Deadline : one week from the date of posting Position
Summary : Responsible to accomplish the Companys objectives, in accordance with the Companys rules and regulations and vision and manage the overall resources available in the Finance function in DII and its Subsidiaries
1. Prepare the Group Financial results to be submitted in the Board Meeting, report financials along with key updates to the CFO - DII on a monthly basis.
2. Evaluate and propose the cost reduction initiatives across the DII Group Companies as a member of Purchase Committee of Subsidiaries
3. Report risk issues at DII and subsidiaries level to the Audit Committee
4. Ensure that the processes are in place for internal business control in accordance with the Companys Objectives, rules and regulations.
5. Deal with banks and ensuring sufficient facilities are available for Companies. Negotiating with the banks to remove Corporate Guarantee to minimize risk of shareholders.
6. Oversee the accounting, preparation of all financial reports, including Budgets, Monthly Management accounts, reports to Management/shareholders representatives and reports to comply with the internal and external reporting requirements.
7. Review of the business plans for green field acquisitions and raise finance.
8. Ensure existence of sound financial structure, maximizing the utilization of financial resources in DII and subsidiaries.
9. Assist the Subsidiarys Management in preparing the financial projections and Budgets and advises them on how to improve the financial planning process.
10. Liaise with CFO – DII and Internal Auditors – DI and ensure compliancy and proper and timely Reporting. Facilitates their work and ensures proper disposition of their observations.
11. Liaise with external Auditors and government auditors and ensure all required documentations are provided on a timely manner.
12. Ensure Compliance of VAT regulations.
13. Prepare periodic Performance reports.
14. Implement budgetary process by establishing detailed budget schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating budget data.
15. Assists in the preparation of Company budget and monitors on a monthly basis expenditure, monitoring of budgets v/s actual results and carrying out necessary activities in this regard.
16. Review Delegation of Authority and propose to the respective Board of DII Group Companies
17. Supervise the accounting function for the new acquisitions certain subsidiaries like EOCD
18. Oversee the Finance Departments operations, including Accounting Services and Accounting Advisory and provide guidance to overall operations of the Subsidiaries.
19. Provide training to subsidiaries Finance Managers with respect to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), banking, financial disclosure requirements and to keep them abreast with amendments in IFRS as applicable. Coach and counsel them as required, encourage good communication among all levels of staff.
Requirements : Academic Qualification: Chartered Accountant or equivalent with a minimum of 10 years’ experience Professional
Experience : - At least ten (10) years of finance experience with at least five (5) years in a managerial role. - Excellent command over written and spoken English - Good knowledge of International Accounting and financial reporting standards with sound technical knowledge
Application Process : - Interested applicants please send your updated Resume to email@example.com, mentioning the Job ID and Title in the subject line