Industry: Leading real estate and property developer with a proven track record of delivering high quality, residential, commercial and industrial assets.
Location: DIP, Jebel Ali, Dubai Investments Head Quarter
Application deadline: one week from the date of posting
• Liaising with Mirdif Hills and Leasing Team for ensuring process controls and procedures in relation to financial matters.
• Responsible for reconcile sales collection with the Escrow account on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Update the bank reconcile and AR within the system in place.
• Liaise closely with Sales and Leasing teams collections and follow up of outstanding in a timely manner.
• Review Sales and Leasing financial parameters within the contracts to ensure cheques and payments received are in line with contractual terms.
• Ensure pricing is in accordance with the approved terms of DIR management / board.
• Liaise closely with Sales and Leasing teams for financial matters pertaining to unit cancellations, upgrades/downgrades and similar requirements and PMS updated regularly
• Maintains appropriate filling of all documentation.
• Prepares yearly budget of Mirdif & reviews actuals vs forecasting.
• Prepares monthly detailed cash flow, commentary and updates forecasts.
• Responsible for Mirdif dedicated petty cash and report to Financial Controller for review.
• Liaises with internal departments of the Company on financial and accounting matters.
• Performs any other related job duties as requested by direct supervisor.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance.
• At least three (3) years finance and accounting work experience in Real Estate. RERA role knowledge, Escrow account knowledge
Other Skills / Requirements:
• Excellent communication skills with command over written and spoken English.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Should have working knowledge on an ERP system.
Interested applicants please send your updated Resume to email@example.com, mentioning the Job ID and Title in the subject line.