Industry: The company, established in 2002, is engaged in investment in, and development of, real estate properties and is mainly involved in developing residential and recreational projects.
Location: DIP, Jebel Ali, Dubai Investments Head Quarter
Application deadline: one week from the date of posting
To manage all technical documentation flow of the engineering and project management in order to ensure documents control within Company standards and common engineering practices.
• Maintain all project related correspondence to have a record of the happenings in all projects.
• Monitor and follow up on past due document and submittal deliverables.
• Develops and distributes meeting minutes , reports and correspondence
• Arranging all the documents & drawings at the archives room and consolidates in soft copies available at all times
• Coordinates the printing and distribution process for engineering drawings and documents.
• Review of documents to make sure all documents are complete to enable FM to have all necessary information to manage the properties.
• Maintaining files of all correspondence related to all Projects.
• Review of all project documents delivered to FM
• Registering the documents delivered and tagging them in proper files. .
• Follow up with Senior Engineers to obtain any missing documents and to coordinate with Project Managers to provide FM all necessary assistance to manage properties efficiently.
• Responding to other departments’ queries related to project documents by providing the needed documents to these departments.
• Distributing the documents internally and logging
• Classifying each project drawings, O&Ms, documents according to project name and according to the technical area.
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
• 3 + years’ experience performing document control.
Other Skills / Requirements:
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
• Quality control of own work.
• Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Interested applicants please send your updated Resume to email@example.com, mentioning the Job ID and Title in the subject line.