Industry: University of Balamand Dubai [UOBD], brought to the UAE by Dubai Investments PJSC and based at Dubai Investments House in Dubai Investments Park [DIP], offers a holistic education backed by the strong reputation and enviable legacy of the Lebanon-based University of Balamand [UOB].
Location: DIP, Jebel Ali, Dubai Investments Head Quarter
Application deadline: one week from the date of posting.
To be responsible for integrated planning, organizing, and coordination of all activities required for University-wide outcomes-assessment based institutional effectiveness, and ensuring compliance with CAA Standards of Licensure and Accreditation at the institutional and program levels.
• Develop and implement an Institutional Effectiveness (IE) cycle on an academic year calendar.
• Monitor operations of all departments of the university to ensure compliance with CAA Standards and other relevant laws and regulations.
• Collaborate with academic and administrative unit heads to ensure that institutional effectiveness plans are supported by accessible, measurable, and accurate data, and are implemented consistently to achieve continuous improvement.
• Collaborate with academic and administrative unit heads to ensure the timely correction of areas of non- compliance.
• Coordinate, develop, and monitor assessment activities across the university, including conducting the ongoing assessment of student learning; facilitating the collection, analysis and interpretation of assessment data; assisting in the development, implementation, and interpretation of faculty and student evaluations; and assisting in the effective utilization of data for planning, policy making, and program improvement.
• Maintain copies of licensure, accreditation and other regulatory agency documents and of related correspondence from or to UOBD.
• Prepare and send CHEDS and other periodic reports to the CAA and other regulatory bodies.
• Assist the Vice Chancellor and CEO in driving UOBD’s strategic planning process.
• Minimum of a Master’s degree from a recognized / accredited Western university (Doctorate preferred).
• Relevant experience of sufficient scope and duration.
Other Skills / Requirements:
• Native speaker proficiency in English (Arabic is a plus).
• In-depth understanding of accreditation criteria and processes.
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Project management skills including planning and follow-through to completion.
• Attention to detail.
• Knowledge of and experience in quantitative and statistical analysis.
• Advanced knowledge of computer systems, office software and statistical packages.
Interested applicants please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the Job ID and Title in the subject line.