Industry: Leading real estate and property developer with a proven track record of delivering high quality, residential, commercial and industrial assets.
Location: DIP, Jebel Ali, Dubai Investments Head Quarter
Application deadline: one week from the date of posting
Responsible to supervise and coordinate the day-to-day maintenance and repair of buildings, grounds, and associated equipment. Oversees staff that installs, inspects, repairs, and maintain building systems.
• Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations.
• Oversee equipment stock and place orders for new supplies when necessary.
• Develop maintenance procedures and ensure compliance.
• Manage relationships and renewal the contracts with contractors and service providers.
• Plan and coordinate all maintenance activities in the facilities including analysing equipment needs, reliability issues, developing preventive/predictive maintenance programs.
• Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
• Scheduling and overseeing all maintenance-related work by managing a team of maintenance technicians and supervisors.
• Perform and documents regular facilities inspections
• Maintain facility and records to ensure compliance with company standards and all local authorities.
• Supervise, Coach, mentor, and train maintenance employees to meet current and future business requirements.
• Forecasts, allocates, and supervises the financial and physical resources of the facility management.
• Check completed work by contractors and sub-contractors
• Looking for new ways/tools/assets to improve productivity and cut costs.
• Financial & Budget - Prepare annual Maintenance budget and track the expenses.
• Perform any other related job duties as requested by General.
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
• At least four (4) years’ experience
• Good ability of negotiations & Project Management
Other Skills / Requirements:
• Excellent command of writing and oral Arabic & English
• Engineering certificate (preferred)
• Facility Management certificates (highly preferred)
Interested applicants please send your updated Resume to email@example.com, mentioning the Job ID and Title in the subject line.