Location: DIP, Jebel Ali, Dubai Investments Head Quarter
Application Deadline: one week from the date of posting
Project Lead responsibilities include working closely with Functional Heads to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes, and budgets for projects. Perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation. Collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
• Coordinates all ERP/IT projects and ensures company resources are utilized appropriately
• Work across ERP implementation / transformation related content development, delivery management and change management
• Assist in conducting of the transformation workshops, session, and creative labs etc.
• Identifies and analyzes ERP/system requirements and defines project scope, requirements, and deliverables
• Ensure compliance with the defined methodologies and conformance to metrics and usage of tools for all the initiative and projects
• Compiles project status reports, coordinates project schedules, manages project meetings, and identifies and resolves technical problems
• Ensure all documentation related to the transformation initiatives is maintained and stored for records
• Document project progress [project file, project log] and Analyze and process the project experiences (lessons learned)
• Support the initiative owners in executing the project related activities.
• Bachelor’s degree required/ Master’s Degree or relevant of Project Management, Strategy, Financial and/or Regulatory Compliance qualifications is highly preferred
• Candidate must possess relevant Project/Program management certifications such as PMP or Prince II etc.
• 7-10 years of experience.
Other Skills / Requirements:
• Candidate must have experience working on ERP implementation projects in a Project Management capacity.
• Proficient in English, Arabic in an advantage.
• Project Management skills
• Change Management skills
• Risk Management skills
• Knowledge of transformation models & methodologies
Interested applicants please send your updated Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the Job ID and Title in the subject line.