Industry: Leading real estate and property developer with a proven track record of delivering high quality, residential, commercial and industrial assets.
Location: DIP, Jebel Ali, Dubai Investments Head Quarter
Application deadline: one week from the date of posting
• Focus on leasing and follow policies & procedures of the Leasing Department.
• Follow up after leasing services with all the tenants.
• Prepare reports on daily basis as required by the Leasing department and make sure to meet deadlines.
• Market the company’s properties and advice on ways to increase the leasing quota.
• Support Leasing Manager with market studies & researches, and suggest recommendations.
• Advertise for lease or rent of the property, select tenants, make rental or lease agreements and
• Monitor breaches in case of any rental agreement violations.
• Hold responsibility for all leasing functions that might include reviewing and negotiate leasing transactions and agreements.
• Ensure the completion of all necessary paperwork and proper customer service.
• Ensure leasing log is updated regularly.
• Ensure RERA Rules & Regulation are followed & updated online especially “Ejari” Procedures.
• Ensure weekly & Monthly reports are provided & submitted for direct reporting.
• Perform any other related job duties as requested by direct supervisor.
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
• Five to Seven (5 to 7) years of experience.
• Real estate experience of leasing Property & labors camps.
• Experience of preparing the tenancy contracts (Property & labours camps.).
• Experience in posting advertisements on social media & following up on commercial advertisements on commercial websites such as property finder and bayut …. etc.
• Real estate agent’s or broker’s licence.
Other Skills / Requirements:
• Excellent communication skills with command over written and spoken English.
• MS Office & other computer applications.
• Negotiation and communication skills.
Interested applicants please send your updated Resume to email@example.com, mentioning the Job ID and Title in the subject line.