Industry: Dubai Investments was incorporated in 1995. Since then, it has grown to become a major player in the economy of Dubai and the UAE, with prudent investments in diversified sectors and markets across the globe – real estate, industrial, financial, healthcare and education among others. Listed on the Dubai Financial Market in 2000, Dubai Investments has 16,700 shareholders with a share capital of 4.25 billion. Through its businesses, Dubai Investments has empowered communities – driving positive growth in all fronts.
Location: DIP, Jebel Ali, Dubai Investments Head Quarter
Application deadline: one week from the date of posting
To lead the PMO (Project Management Office) and maintain an oversight of external and internal transformation initiatives, as well as related communications and change management activities, in order to ensure effective and on time implementation of IT strategic and operational initiatives
- Lead PMO and provide directions to the PMO team.
- Accountable for successful implementation of overall transformation initiatives.
- Maintain governance, and oversight of transformation initiatives.
- Manage overall integration of transformation initiatives
- Ensure collaboration between PMO functions.
- Lead on development and delivery of a comprehensive internal and external transformation initiatives, including ERP, service management, infrastructure and organizational reconfiguration.
- Build relationships and networks with internal and external stakeholders.
- Generates demand for PMO support through effective partnership with key stakeholders.
- Communicate the overall program status, progress and issues to Steering Committee and leadership.
- Apply forward-looking lens on planning transformation initiatives and continuous improvement.
- Review the transformation progress update report and problem solving issues.
- Oversee internal change management initiatives and manage change resistance.
- Engage with communications team to ensure external awareness of transformation initiatives
- Assign tasks and responsibilities and empower subordinates to make informed decisions and take prompt actions when necessary
- Conduct performance evaluations as per the approved policy and procedures and identify training needs.
- Provide coaching, guidance and mentoring as required to enhance the internal capabilities and build competencies
- Focus on building an effective and collaborative team environment
Bachelor’s degree in relevant areas. Master’s degree and/or relevant in Project Management, Strategy, and preferably ERP qualifications.
- 15+ years of relevant experience
- Strong track record of success with the overarching strategy, delivering large-scale and complex technology transformation programmes, ERP implementations including experience in consulting or senior management.
- Excellent portfolio and program management skills
- Excellent relationship management skills and a track record of productive relationships at a senior leadership level, preferably with government entities.
Other Skills / Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience in using stakeholder, people management and commercial skill to manage conflicting priorities, multi-site programmes and projects in a potentially ambiguous and changing environment.
- Strong operating knowledge of business, investments, real estate and manufacturing industry.
- Excellent change management, financial planning / budgeting, and risk management skills.
- Strong knowledge of UAE regulations.
- Strong knowledge of organizational health monitoring and improvement
- Strong knowledge of organizational performance management tools and techniques.
- Strong knowledge of organizational capacity assessment and building methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of transformation models and methodologies.
- The candidate should have experience working with large corporations with multiple lines of businesses.
- Head of Transformation or Head of Programme Experience
- Proficient in English, Arabic is an advantage
Interested applicants please send your updated Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the Job ID and Title in the subject line.