Industry: Properties Investment LLC is a joint venture of Dubai Investments PJSC. The company, established in 2002, is engaged in investment in, and development of, real estate properties and is mainly involved in developing residential and recreational projects.
Location: DIP, Jebel Ali, Dubai Investments Head Quarter
Application deadline: one week from the date of posting
Responsible for managing the implementation of new and existing projects in Green community, supply chain and maintenance operations. Maintain high level of customer satisfaction and projected return.
- Supervising engineering and technical staff.
- Maintaining accurate logs and records as required.
- Maintain and update all as-built drawings.
- Maintain inventory of all tools and instruments.
- Review on a regular basis the availability of maintenance materials and spare parts.
- Manage on-going operational support & maintenance.
- Negotiate & review all maintenance contracts renewals on annual basis.
- Prepare a weekly & monthly report with projects updates.
- Organizing routine servicing schedules.
- Organizing teams or individuals to make sure that 24-hour cover is available.
- Coordination with consultant and sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Follow up the progress and quality of work.
- He should have experience in HVAC ,Plumbing ,Electrical (MEP).
- Assist Property Manager with yearly budget and budget projections.
- Perform any other related job duties as requested by Direct Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) & Quality Control (QC) certified.
- At least eight (8) years’ experience.
- Experience in construction field with good experience in community management is highly preferred.
- Experience in Pool Chiller Pump and AC Maintenance is an advantage.
- Irrigation Maintenance knowledge is an advantage.
- Good ability of negotiations & project Management.
Other Skills / Requirements:
- Excellent command of written and oral English & Arabic.
- Good knowledge of infrastructure construction and maintenance.
- PMP holder (preferred).
- MS project & primavera certification holder (highly preferred).
Interested applicants please send your updated Resume to email@example.com, mentioning the Job ID and Title in the subject line.