Company: University of Balamand Dubai
Industry: The University of Balamand Dubai [UOBD], brought to the UAE by Dubai Investments PJSC and based at Dubai Investments House in Dubai Investments Park [DIP], offers a holistic education backed by the strong reputation and enviable legacy of the Lebanon-based University of Balamand [UOB].
Location: DIP, Jebel Ali, Dubai Investments Head Quarter
Application deadline: one week from the date of posting
Attend to visitors in and deal within inquiries on the phone and face-to-face. Supply information regarding UOBD to the general public.
- Answer telephone in an appropriate manner, screen and direct calls, provide information to callers, take and relay messages.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors entering the office and direct them to their respective destinations.
- Deal with queries from the general public, parents and students and direct them as appropriate.
- Receive and sort emails, deliveries and faxes.
- Tidy up and maintain the reception area appropriately.
- Handle courier distribution and act as the primary contact person for courier companies.
- Receive and distribute mail received to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned by direct manager.
Bachelor’s degree in related discipline is required.
1-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in an educational institution.
Other Skills / Requirements:
Good command of English. Bilingual is a must.
Good interpersonal skills.
Interested applicants please send your updated Resume to email@example.com, mentioning the Job ID and Title in the subject line.