Company: University of Balamand Dubai
Industry: The University of Balamand Dubai [UOBD], brought to the UAE by Dubai Investments PJSC and based at Dubai Investments House in Dubai Investments Park [DIP], offers a holistic education backed by the strong reputation and enviable legacy of the Lebanon-based University of Balamand [UOB].
Location: DIP, Jebel Ali, Dubai Investments Head Quarter
Application deadline: one week from the date of posting
Responsible for the instruction courses in the related courses for majors and non-majors districtwide. Full time faculty members are professional educators with the primary responsibility of providing a quality instruction for a diverse student population and performing instructional duties and responsibilities in accordance with the philosophy, mission, policies and procedures of the college.
· Coordinate with all faculties to produce printed and web versions of course offering each semester.
· Prepare final exam schedules each semester.
· Prepare academic calendar, catalogue, registration procedures and other publications as needed.
· Prepare CHEDS reports and other state mandated reports.
· Release final grades and prepare dean’s honour lists and probation list each semester.
· Handle student registration.
· Coordinate with faculty member to organize course files for every course each semester.
· Develop and Manage the student information system (SIS).
· Operate Moodle: coordinate with faculty members to add courses every semester, enrol students in classes, back up courses on server.
· Prepare Student Feedback Forms and coordinate with faculty members and students to get them filled each semester.
· Participate and serve as part of the Financial Aid and Scholarships Committee.
- Fill CHEDS data and submit to ministry of education each semester.
Bachelor’s degree in related discipline is required.
3-5 years of work experience
Interested applicants please send your updated Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the Job ID and Title in the subject line.