Industry: The University of Balamand Dubai [UOBD], brought to the UAE by Dubai Investments PJSC and based at Dubai Investments House in Dubai Investments Park [DIP], offers a holistic education backed by the strong reputation and enviable legacy of the Lebanon-based University of Balamand [UOB].
Location: DIP, Jebel Ali, Dubai Investments Head Quarter
Application deadline: one week from the date of posting
Plan, organize and manage all of the activities related to the UOBD students’ records and registration.
- Coordinate with all faculties to produce printed and web versions of course offering each semester.
- Prepare final exam schedules each semester.
- Prepare academic calendar, catalog, registration procedures and other publications as needed.
- Prepare CHEDS reports and other state mandated reports.
- Release final grades and prepare dean’s honor lists and probation list each semester.
- Handle student registration.
- Coordinate with faculty members to organize course files for every course each semester.
- Develop and manage the student information system (SIS).
- Operate Moodle: coordinate with faculty members to add courses every semester, enroll students in classes, back up courses on server.
- Prepare Student Feedback Forms and coordinate with faculty members and students to get them filled each semester.
- Provide CHEDS data to the Institutional Effectiveness officer and submit for submission to the Ministry of Education each semester.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Computer proficient
- 5+years of work experience in a relevant position.
Other Skills / Requirements:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Arabic and English
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Service oriented
- Collegial, team player
Interested applicants please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the Job ID and Title in the subject line