Company: Dubai Investments Real Estate (DIR)
Leading real estate and property developer with a proven track record of delivering high quality, residential, commercial and industrial assets.
Location: DIP, Jebel Ali, Dubai Investments Head Quarter
Application deadline: 20 June, 2022
Focus on selling, achieving targets and follow the policy & procedures of the Sales Department. selling Danah Bay range of products via prospecting or during sales launches, thereby achieving / overachieving the assigned sales target and ensuring high customer satisfaction with sales process.
1. Achieving daily and monthly KPIs/targets set by the company
2. Generating leads though self-connection, cold calling, power line, tele-sales and brokers.
3. Representing the company in its best way, creating full awareness of the product.
4. Preparing business presentations for showcasing the project to investor clubs and other interested groups.
5. Understanding client’s requirements and communicating efficiently
6. Conducting site visits with potential clients, investors and brokers
7. Exhibiting math aptitude to handle and explain financial situations of clients
8. Ensure all leads and enquiries are attended to as per best customer service practices follow up with clients on a regular basis
9. Adhere to company's policy and procedure for each transaction including issuing, collecting and recording relevant documentation.
10. Performs any other related job duties as requested by direct supervisor.
- Any discipline
- At least three (2-3) years’ experience in relevant field.
- Real estate experience
- Real estate agent’s or broker’s licence
Other Skills / Requirements:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with command over written and spoken English.h
- MS Office & other computer application
- Negotiation and communication skills .
Interested applicants please send your updated Resume to email@example.com, mentioning the Job ID and Title in the subject line.