Company: Dubai Investments Park
Dubai Investments Park is a unique, self-contained mixed-use industrial, commercial and residential development operated by Dubai Investments Park Development Company LLC. Spread across an area of 2300 hectares (with 1,700 hectares leased), it is a city within a city offering world-class infrastructure and outstanding facilities and services.
Location: Dubai Investments Head Quarter
Application deadline: 20 June, 2022
Position Summary: Responsible for Collect payments & subleasing revenues.
1. Follow up & collect any payments dues or subleasing charges from tenant/ subtenants.
2. Match the site inspection report with payments to prepare payments dues or outstanding.
3. Responding to tenant a/ subtenants’ inquiries.
4. Process the evaluation of transfer plots.
5. Prepare the proforma invoices for subleasing and issue receipts for payments received when requested.
6. Finalizing the amendments and following up till the process is completed
7. Update PMS system daily by payments received & any follow up has done
8. Ensure proper filing for contracts, correspondences & NOC letters.
9. Perform any other related job duties as requested by his direct Manager
10. C-off and overtime entry for drivers and facility staff
11. Tax Invoice preparation for Salary deduction.
12. Ontime reminders and wishes to the employees through email
13. Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be delegated by the management
- Bachelor Degree in Accounts, Finance
- Diploma / Bachelor in IT or business
- At least three (2-4) years’ experience in relevant field.
Other Skills / Requirements:
- Excellent command of written and oral Arabic and English
- Proficient in computer and internet skills
- Experience of PMS system.
Interested applicants please send your updated Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the Job ID and Title in the subject line.